Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Happy New Year!!





Happy New Year everyone! Shawn and I had a great week off. We drove with Angus down to Delaware and hung out with Shawn's family. We had a great time visiting with everyone and grandma Lil taught me how to knit :) We also got a souvenir for Mishka from Delaware that she loved!!
We got back to Maine on the 27th and headed down to Boston for my birthday on saturday. It was a great snowy day! We walked around the freedom trail and got Peet's coffee and Chipotle burritos, just what I wanted!
We spent New Years with our Maine family at Don and Tasha's place. We had a great time playing with Mishka, eating way too much, making a bonfire in the backyard, playing trivial pursuit and ringing in 2007 with a champagne toast. Here are some pics of Shawn and I by the bonfire and Tasha and I opening the champagne (it's totally not like the movies?!).
I'm back to the grind with Cardiovascular system this month. It's rough trying to get back into it after a little bit of time with not a care in the world! Tomorrow is our first tutorial on the male exam and the rectal exam... this finger will never be the same! There's a lot ahead these next 6 months includng board exams, finishing up the second year, applying for the fellowship, and getting ready for rotations. Serenity now, serenity now...

No comments: