Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Climbing back up the face of the earth

Yes, I fell off. For some time now. I thought I'd give this a shot as a way for family and friends to keep up with what I'm doing since I'm not very good, ok, I'm AWFUL, at keeping in touch with everyone that I'd like to. There's so much going on with school and it's only going to get worse as I start studying for boards in a couple of months. I cannot believe I'm already done with my first year and a half of medical school!! I've had SO many people that have been a part of this journey and in getting me here that I want to make sure they know I haven't forgotten about them.
So the point is, I'll give updates every once in a while and hopefully fill some people in and reconnect with others. I'm LOVING medical school and there are so many awesome things I'm learning everyday that I'd have to have a week worth of phone conversations to catch everyone up. And since I hate the phone and can type pretty quickly this looks more promising :)

2 comments:

McMary said...

Wow, you really do exist!

Mr. D said...

Where did the post of the rectal exam go? I thought this would be a good blog but I am having my moments. Happy Birthday and dont let em get to ya. Sounds like you have a great group there. Stay warm and have a great holiday..x. Mr. D