Wednesday, December 20, 2006

I knew this was going to get interesting...

We just got our schedule for a new skills workshop after we get back from break in January. We get to perform the male exam and the rectal exam. Can you believe people volunteer for this, kinda scary! I'm sure there will be stories to come after that! Hopefully it'll be as good as our last skills lab. Last week I got to draw blood from someone for the first time. I got it on the first try and then people became scared of me as I looked for more people to practice on. It's awesome to finally get to do some of this stuff instead of just reading about it.
I also just registered for my board exam... June 15th is the BIG day!! It's a 9 hour exam and it costs $445 to take. YIKES. It's scary though because now it's real.
Step-by-step.
One more exam friday then down to Delaware with Shawn and Angus for 10 days of break. YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

McMary said...

Hey Shawn, if I were you... I think I would lock myself in the bedroom while sleeping.