Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Well Taken Care Of



I'll likely be talking about these people a lot so let me introduce you. From left to right is Shawn (my boyfriend), Meg, Beth, Jeff, Caleb, Don holding Mishka, Tasha (Mishka's amazing mommy), and Me.
This was last friday, such a GREAT night! We had a lovely dinner, helped Meg and Caleb (they're married) put milkweed on their Christmas tree (SO Pretty!), and then they all surprised me with an awesome little pre-birthday birthday party. Meg made me a great cake, I got a beautiful cinnamon candle, and Mishka gave me a plane ticket to go see my new niece Anna in Kansas in January. Then we played Balderdash girls vs. guys and the women kicked ass!!
The point is... I couldn't have done all of this without the support of these amazing people by me everyday. Meg, Beth, Don, and I are all in school together and our significant others are great enough to take us away from school once in a while and make us feel somewhat normal. It's my own Maine family, I'm SO lucky!

1 comment:

McMary said...

Wow, what a great Maine family you have. Makes me feel better about you being so far away. Two families are better than one.
Love you and Miss you Lots
McMom